Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Apple iSports website (“Website”) and the services provided by Apple iSports Australia Pty Ltd ACN 655 174 280, a company registered in Australia under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), via the Website (“Services”). By using the Website, opening an account or placing a bet via the website you indicate your agreement to be bound by the Terms, forming a binding agreement between you and Apple iSports. Apple iSports is fully licensed in the Northern Territory, Australia by the Northern Territory Racing Commission under a Sports Bookmaker Licence to accept bets via the internet.
- You agree that when you access or use any section of our Website; open an account with us; and/or access, download or use any of our Betting Platforms, you are deemed to have read and understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws in the Northern Territory, Australia. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Northern Territory, Australia, and any courts which have jurisdiction to hear appeals from the courts of the Northern Territory, Australia, and agrees that these courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise out of these Terms and Conditions and waives any right to object to any proceedings being brought in those courts.
- Apple iSports grants you, and only you, a limited licence to access the Website provided you comply at all times with the Terms. If you permit any other person to access or operate your account, you are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The availability of the Apple iSports site does not constitute an offer or invitation by Apple iSports to you to use the Website in any jurisdiction in which such use is illegal.
- You may only assign your rights under the Terms with the prior written consent of Apple iSports. Where Apple iSports reasonably considers there is no detriment to you, Apple iSports may assign any or all of its rights or obligations under the Terms to any third party at any time without notice to you.
- Any term by its nature that is intended to survive termination of the Terms survives termination of the Terms.
- A term or part of a term of the Terms that is illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction may be severed from the terms for the purposes of that jurisdiction only and the remaining terms or parts of the terms remain in force.
- Apple iSports may change the Terms, guides or policies where you agree to the change or, where the change will not adversely affect you and, before the change takes effect, we have given you notice of the change. Notice of a change to the Terms may be given by Apple iSports by email to your nominated account email address or otherwise in writing.
- Your ongoing use of the Services after the date of a variation, alteration or replacement of the Terms is deemed acceptance of the variation, alteration or replacement.
- The Terms and any terms incorporated into them by law constitute the entire and only agreement between the parties with regards to its subject matter and each party confirms that it has not been induced to accept the Terms in reliance upon, nor has it been given, any warranty (including, in particular, any warranty as to merchantability, fitness for purpose or uninterrupted functionality), representation, statement, assurance, covenant, agreement, undertaking, indemnity or commitment of any nature whatsoever other than as are expressly set out in the Terms and, to the extent that it has been, it unconditionally and irrevocably waives any claims, rights or remedies which it might otherwise have had in relation thereto.
- No failure or delay by a party to exercise any of its rights under the Terms shall operate as a waiver thereof and no single or partial exercise of any such right shall prevent any other or further exercise of that or any other right. Further, any such failure will not give rise to any claim or right of action by you or another person.
- Breaching the terms and conditions can have serious consequences including, but not limited to closure of your account. If you have any questions please contact Customer Service as detailed in the Contact Us section of our website
- The terms, we, us or our means Apple iSports Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 655 174 280).
- Apple ISports means Apple iSports Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 655 174 280) for these terms and conditions.
- The Commission is the Northern Territory Racing Commission.
- An Event is a race, game, match, round or other contingency for which wagering is offered by Apple iSports on the Website.
- A Market is a type of bet available on an Event.
- Account means a unique betting account that has been issued to you by us at your request.
- Account Holder means a person that is at least 18 years of age and holds a betting account with Apple iSports.
- Participant means a person who is eligible to participate and registers for or participates in any of the Promotion(s) by logging into the Website with their username and password;
- Time, references to time refer to Australian Eastern Time;
- The terms, we, us or our means Apple iSports Pty Ltd (ACN 655 174 280).
- Website means any browser, app or online mechanism that allows interaction with AppleiSports systems.
- Betting Activity means placing a bet with us, making a deposit into your Account, or making a withdrawal of eligible funds from your Account.
- Device means any hardware or equipment by which you access, use or otherwise interact with your Account or our Betting Platforms.
- Entrant means a person who is eligible to participate (which requires them to be an Account Holder) and registers for or participates in a Fantasy Competition.
- User Credentials are the username and password combination used by the account holder to access the Apple Sports Austra
Use of Services
- Placing Bets
- Your use of the Website or any data feeds we may provide to you confers no rights whatsoever to the content or related intellectual property rights subsisting in the Website or in any such data feeds. You agree not to monitor, use or copy the pages of the Website or any content of the Website or any data feeds, including without limitation any price data. You will not attempt to hack, make unauthorised alterations or introduce any kind of malicious code to the Website by any means. You will not (a) reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software available through the website; or (b) make copies, modify, reproduce, transmit, alter or distribute all or any part of the Website or any material or information contained on it or in any data feeds. Any unauthorised use or reproduction is prohibited and Apple iSports reserves the right to take recovery action.
- You understand that you may lose money on bets placed and Fantasy Sports competition entry fees paid. You accept that you are fully responsible for any such loss. You accept that under no circumstances will any amounts lost by you under any bet be recoverable from us.
- It is your responsibility to verify that you are permitted to bet with us in any jurisdiction in which you are located and you agree that you will not bet with us while you are located in a jurisdiction that prohibits you from betting with us. In particular, you will not bet or attempt to bet with us if you are located in the United States of America or such other restricted jurisdictions as Apple iSports may from time to time determine.
- You undertake to use our services for legitimate betting purposes only. In particular, you undertake not to:
- engage in any activity which has the purpose or effect of causing damage to or in any way hindering our business operations or generating or increasing any liability on us, including without limitation any tax, levy or duty; or
- bet on or manipulate any individual market in a manner in which we believe has the purpose or effect of adversely affecting the integrity of the event and markets.
- To use the website correctly, you must ensure that your browser is set to accept “cookies”.
- You are a resident of Australia or New Zealand.Prohibited Jurisdictions
You acknowledge that due to the laws of the following countries, Apple iSports cannot allow the residents of these countries (the “Prohibited Jurisdictions”) to open Apple iSports accounts:
- American Samoa
- Czech Republic
- Dutch Antilles
- French Guiana
- French Guinea
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Hong Kong
- North Korea
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- US Virgin Islands
Other countries may be added to this list (or removed from it) following changes in foreign laws.
Account Holder Location
You agree that you will not make any transactions using your Apple iSports account while residing or located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. Apple iSports reserves the right to reject any transactions made from a Prohibited Jurisdiction.
You may not make payment from an account or facility associated with a bank or any similar institution, in any Prohibited Jurisdiction by any means, including, but not limited to, use of debit/credit card or internet banking.
- You will inform us as soon as you become aware of any errors in calculations in any betting transaction. Apple iSports reserves the right to declare null and void any bets which are the subject of such an error.
- Arbitrage of bets in a market is prohibited and any such bets may be cancelled and declared null and void by Apple iSports at our discretion.
- You will not disguise or interfere in any way with the IP address of the computer you are using to access the Website or otherwise take steps to prevent us from correctly identifying the actual IP address of the computer you are using whilst accessing the Website.
- You agree it is your responsibility to account for any tax or duty imposed on you as a result of any of your betting transactions.
- You will not make offensive comments, use offensive or pornographic material or make potentially defamatory or inflammatory remarks in connection with any part of the Website including within your username or in any other information contributed to the Website.
- You will not attempt to use the Website to deliberately transfer money from one Apple iSports account to another by attempting to match bets on an event with another account through collusion.
- Periods of exclusion
You may take a break from gambling by self-excluding with Apple iSports. The periods available online at commencement are:
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
Customer service can provide other durations of between seven days and up to five years. Permanent self-exclusion is available.
You must not access or attempt to access your Apple iSports account or any Apple iSports account while you have been Self-Excluded. It is your responsibility to ensure your account is secure from manipulation to access via multiple devices or any other means possible to access your Apple iSports account during your term of Self-Exclusion. You agree that you will not access any other Apple iSports account to use any of our services or products from which you have self-excluded, during the period of any such self-exclusion.
To commence a self-exclusion period, you must either, call customer service or click on the “Self Exclusion” button located in the responsible gambling section on the website.
Upon the activation of a self-exclusion request, you will be logged out of the website immediately and blocked from accessing your account for the period nominated and an email will be sent to your registered email address confirming your self-exclusion. Any funds that you have in your account will be returned to you.
There is a cooling-off period of 72 hours if you change your mind which can be accessed by calling customer service. Once the 72 hours has elapsed you will not be able to place bets for the period nominated.
- Reactivation and extensions
The self-exclusion period cannot be cancelled or shortened. The self-exclusion period may however be extended at any time after the self-exclusion period has been completed. You may self-exclude for another period of between 6 months and five years. The total period of self-exclusion can be up to seven years.
You must call customer service to reactivate the account. If you do not contact customer service the account will remain inaccessible to you.
- Permanent closure
If you wish to permanently close your account during your nominated period of self-exclusion you must call customer service. If, after seven years, you have not reactivated the account it will be permanently closed and you will not be able to open another account.
- Account balance and status
When you self-exclude your account is considered suspended. After the 72 hour cooling-off period, the balance of your account will be transferred to your nominated bank account. Any outstanding bets will stand. Once all bets have resulted, the remaining account balance, if any, be a further transfer of funds will be made to your nominated bank account
This will only take place when the customer’s identity has been verified and any card used to fund the account has been verified.
In addition to self-exclusion, Apple iSports offers customers the ability to take a temporary from gambling with Apple iSports. The periods available are:
- 24 hours
- One week
- One month
- Any number of weeks up to eight
During this temporary break, you may access your account but will be barred from placing a bet. You agree that you will not access any other Apple iSports account to use any of our services or products during the temporary break period. Once the period has expired the account is reactivated and can be used as normal.
To commence a temporary break period, you must either make use of the temporary break facility in the responsible gambling section on the website or call customer service.
- Deposit Limit
A deposit limit means that you will not be able to deposit an amount into your account greater than the selected amount in the time period selected.
- Loss Limit
A loss limit means that you will not be able to lose an amount greater than the selected amount in the time period selected. You will be allowed to place bets (provided the funds are available in your account) up to your loss limit. You may also continue to bet with any winnings you have credited in your account during your selected period provided your total spend minus winnings remains under your limit.
The periods available for loss and deposit limits are:
- 24 hours
- 7 days
- 1 calendar month
- Activation and Changes
Limits are applied as midnight to midnight (AET) to count as one day (24 hours). AET is defined as Australian Eastern time and refers to a geographical area where the time changes twice yearly as Daylight Saving (DST) begins and ends.
You may lower your deposit and loss limits at any time and the change will take effect immediately.
You may increase or remove your deposit and loss limits, but it will only take effect after seven days. The change will be applied at midnight seven days after the midnight following the time the request was made.
We are required by law to verify the identity of all Account holders. The personal details on your Account must be accurate, and you update them with us whenever they change so that we can contact you. If you do not provide accurate details for your Account, you will be in breach of our Terms and Conditions.
- Minimum Age
The minimum age to open an account on the Website is eighteen (18) years. Apple iSports does not accept responsibility for underage applicants.
We can refuse to pay out a bet if we believe you are under eighteen (18) years of age, or you make a bet on behalf of a person who is under eighteen (18) years of age.
You warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older, that the name and address you supplied when opening your account are correct and that you are the owner of the sums which are deposited in your account.
- Automated Verification
You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to verify your identity electronically.
If we cannot verify your details electronically, including but not limited to verifying your age or identity (which we are legally obliged to verify), we will contact you and ask you to provide further information to us directly.
- Unverified Accounts
If we are unable to verify your identification details within fourteen (14) days of your account being opened, then we will suspend your account. No funds will be returned to you until identification acceptable to us has been provided.
- Financial Activity
We conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks and comply with the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth). Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference, fraud prevention agency or law enforcement agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- Bank accounts
All payment methods including bank accounts and credit cards must be in your name and must match the details you provided in your Apple iSports account. Apple iSports does not permit any third party bank account or third party credit card to be used to make a transaction on any Apple iSports account which is not registered to the same name. Any attempt to use any third party bank accounts and/or credit cards with a name other than that which is registered on the account in question will be refused and the account will be suspended.
Apple iSports reserves the right to suspend or cancel any Apple iSports accounts, without notice, which has payment details that are inconsistent with the name registered to the Apple iSports account. Apple iSports reserves the right to request confirmation from the registered individual that the payment details specified on the account are correct.
- Credit cards
Credit cards (and debit cards with a credit card number) must be verified as being owned by the customer.
Deposits to your account may be made via credit or debit card, PayPal, BPAY, POLI or direct bank deposit. You must abide by the respective rules set by the providers of these deposit mechanisms.
Withdrawals from your betting accounts are governed by the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth)
Withdrawals may be restricted
- to the last method of deposit
- by time
- by account activity
- by value
- to a bank account
- Bet Placement
Any bet (wager) and accepted by us, made via the Internet where a valid user credential has been used will be regarded by Apple iSports as being validly made by the Apple iSports account holder, and may not be changed, cancelled or modified.
Apple iSports Members should ensure that they check the balance of their account and the transaction details in their account statements each time they log into their Apple iSports account and each time they place a bet. If you have a query or are concerned that there are any transactions being made on your account that you have not authorised, it is your responsibility to notify Apple iSports immediately.
- Account Operation
You are responsible for understanding the contents of the Website and the operation of the Services. Apple iSports reserves the right to change the format of the Services at any time in order to enhance our Services.
Apple iSports may take steps to block you from betting on our site if you are located in certain jurisdictions, for example, the United States of America. You are entirely responsible for the information that you provide to us concerning the bets that you wish to place. Apple iSports will not enquire into the reasonableness of any bets that you may offer to make. Apple iSports will not be liable for incorrect entries made by you, including data input errors.
- Suspended Accounts
Under the terms of our Northern Territory Sports Bookmakers licence, where an account is suspended, all bets will stand.
- Closed Accounts
Where an account is closed by the account holder all bets will stand and any winnings will be available to the account holder after resulting.
Where the account has been closed by us for breaching our terms and conditions all bets will be declared null and void.
- Cancelled, Terminated, and Suspended Accounts
Apple iSports may restrict your access to the Services, suspend or terminate your account, void or cancel any bets outstanding to your account, in our absolute discretion with or without cause at any time, including
- Apple iSports suspects that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity
- Apple iSports suspects that you have (or may have) breached any part of the Terms
- Apple iSports suspects you are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of our business or which may result in legal liability for you, us or third parties
- Apple iSports suspects that you may be having difficulties obtaining credit.
- Cancelled Bets
In relation to any cancelled or void bets, Apple iSports reserves the right to:
- notify the Commission of any actions we have taken;
- hold in your account any money relating to these bets, until a determination has been made by the Commission as to how these funds are dispersed
- Information Collected
Your personal information is any information about you where your identity. Personal information we may collect about you may include, without limitation, your:
- bank account/ credit card details;
- betting records; and
- IP address.
Apple iSports will collect, store and disclose your personal information under the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
The type of personal information that Apple iSports collects from you will depend on the dealings you have with Apple iSports, the requirements of any licences Apple iSports holds, the accompanying conditions that apply to those licences, and the laws and regulations that apply to our business, including, without limitation, the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth).
If you do not, or refuse to, provide Apple iSports with any information (including personal information) that Apple iSports reasonably requires, Apple iSports may, at Apple iSports’s discretion, suspend or close any account you hold with Apple iSports.
You are welcome to request access to any of your personal information that Apple iSports holds by contacting Apple iSports.
There are circumstances in which Apple iSports is not required to give you access to your personal information. Apple iSports will let you know if one of these exceptions applies to your request.
If Apple iSports intends to charge you a fee for Apple iSports providing you with a copy of the personal information Apple iSports holds on you, Apple iSports will inform you of the cost before providing you with the information.
You acknowledge and agrees that all personal information held by Apple iSports may be used or disclosed by Apple iSports as set out below and as permitted by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Without limitation, your personal information may be collected, stored, used or disclosed:
- to enable Apple iSports to perform its obligations to you under the Terms
- to enable Apple iSports to ensure that you perform your obligations under the Terms
- to a credit reporting agency
- to maintain a credit information file about you
- to carry out Apple iSports’s own credit assessment on you
- for planning, research, promotion and marketing of Apple iSports products and services
- to organisations associated with the provision of Apple iSports’s services, such as associated data centres, including for marketing and analysis purposes
- where Apple iSports is required to do so by law or where the disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the law
- to assist any other government agencies with enquiries made under state and federal legislation, for example Child Support Agencies
- to comply with Apple iSports’s disclosure obligations to the racing industries and authorised sporting bodies as per Apple iSports’s contractual obligations to those racing industries and authorised sporting bodies
- to comply with all obligations that Apple iSports has under its licence conditions, laws and regulations, including, without limitation, the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth)
- to assist a law enforcement agency or any government agency in the performance of its functions
- to protect Apple iSports’s rights or property or those of any user of the Services
You warrant and represent that any personal information supplied by you to Apple iSports is true, correct and complete and will remain so.
You will, upon request by Apple iSports, establish the truth, correctness and completeness of any of your personal information to the satisfaction of Apple iSports.
Apple iSports will take reasonable steps to:
- make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up to date
- protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
- destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Underage Gambling
If it is determined that you are under 18 or were under 18 (“underage”) when you entered into any betting transactions on the Website. Apple iSports will immediately prevent you from entering into any betting transactions and making any withdrawals from or using your account;
Apple iSports will notify the Commission and any other relevant party (including, but not limited to, law enforcement, parents and guardians). The account balance will remain in your account until a determination has been made by the Commission as to how these funds are dispersed.
We will not return to you any funds paid by you to us in respect of bets made whilst you were under age.
Any winnings you may make through your account shall be forfeited to the Commission.
After the Commission has dispersed the funds the account will be closed. Once attaining the age of 18 the account will only be reopened at the discretion of Apple iSports.
All bets are subject to Apple iSports betting rules. RACING SPORTS NOVELTY
- Matters beyond our reasonable control
We are not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer because of any act of God; power cut, trade or labour dispute, act, failure or omission of any government or authority, obstruction or failure of telecommunication services, or any other delay, services interruption or failure outside of the control of Apple iSports. In such an event, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend the Services without incurring any liability.
We are not liable for the failure of any equipment or software, wherever located or administered, whether under our direct control or not, that may prevent the operation of the Services, impede the acceptance of bets, or prevent you from being able to contact us.
We will not be liable for any failure to perform by a third party.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our associated companies, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any liabilities, claims, losses or demands made by any third party arising out of your breach of the Terms (including documents incorporated by reference) or out of your violation of any state or federal law or the rights of any third party.
You acknowledge that Apple iSports and its affiliates will hold information concerning your identity, including but not limited to your name, address and payment details. You agree that we rely on this information in entering into the Terms and you agree to hold us harmless against any falsehood or inaccuracy contained in the information you provide us.
Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations and warranties as to the satisfactory quality and/or fitness for its intended purpose and/or accuracy and completeness of the Services.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of any loss or misuse of your password, and we accept no liability resulting from its unauthorised use, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by law, in no event will we, or any of our suppliers, accept any liability however arising for any losses you may incur as a result of using the Services. Under no circumstances will our liability under or in connection with the Terms and Conditions, whether arising for breach of contract, negligence or other wrongful act, equity or otherwise exceed the amount of the relevant bet placed by you.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of profits (direct or indirect) or loss of the benefit of any bet, whether such loss arises from breach of contract, negligence or other wrongful act. For the avoidance of doubt in relation to any bet(s) or Event(s) voided by us even if we had been advised of or known of the possibility of such damages or loss.
- Nothing in the Terms excludes our liability concerning death and personal injury resulting from our negligence, or that of our employees, agents or subcontractors.
- We may at any time, without notice to you, notify the Northern Territory Racing Commission and set off any liability owed to us by you, including (without limitation) concerning any Apple iSports account in your name or which we believe to be under your control, against any funds held in another Apple iSports account in your name or which we believe to be under your control under the terms of the Agreement.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, we (including our officers, employees and agents) are not liable and do not accept responsibility for:
- bet selections that are not received or which are received and subsequently corrupted or rejected by the Web Site server, whether or not after receipt by us;
- any lost, misdirected or corrupt emails to or from the Web Site;
- the Website not being continuously available for use;
- any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with your use of the Web Site or the award or payment of a prize or otherwise relating to the use of the Web Site, however caused, including failure of the Web Site or incorrect or corrupt data supplied to you;
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any variation in the value of any prize; or
- any tax liability incurred by you.
Apple iSports is the owner of:
- all copyright and related rights in and to the Website, including, without limitation, rights in databases and all rights in any price data and related content on our site except for certain third party rights;
- all trademark rights, whether registered or unregistered, in and to Apple iSports and the Apple iSports logo; and
- the domain name «website_url» which is our uniform resource locator (“URL”).
- Any unauthorised use of any of these rights may result in prosecution or other action being taken against you
- You hereby assign to Apple iSports copyright and other intellectual property rights throughout the world in all media whether now known or hereafter developed in any offers for bets or bets placed by you on our site.
- Any data licensed to Apple iSports is provided for use on the Website only and may not be used for any commercial purposes without the consent of such third parties.
- Apple iSports will attempt to resolve any disputes or complaints that you may have in regard to our products or service. If you wish to raise any issue with us, then please email Apple iSports using the help@Apple iSports.com email address.
- If you have a betting or gaming dispute in relation to one of our products or services which you believe that Apple iSports has not satisfactorily resolved by first contacting Apple iSports as described above, you can approach the Northern Territory Racing Commission with your complaint.
- Disputes can be referred to the Commission by completing the online gambling dispute form for final determination. You must make this approach and submit your dispute within fourteen days of the end of the Event in dispute. https://nt.gov.au/industry/gambling/complain-about-a-bookmaker-or-betting-exchange-operator/gambling-dispute-form.
- Any decision of the Northern Territory Racing Commission is final and binding on both parties.
- If there have been no transactions on your account for twelve consecutive months (or longer) Apple iSports will deem your account to be Dormant.
- Apple iSports will charge an administration fee of up to AU$9.90 per month (including GST) to each Dormant Account as a reasonable fee to cover our expenses in maintaining inactive accounts. We will apply this charge monthly from the time that your account becomes Dormant until you make a transaction on the account, you close your account, or until the account balance is AU$0.